June 2016 started really quietly considering how busy we were with families and foreign guests at the end of May. Just a number of pre-organised groups and then rain, rain, rain…
This was perfect for helping the grass on the new zorb ball road to grow, but for everything else? Well let’s just say “We can’t wait for the summer to start”. Anyway, we still managed to do a few jobs in the park.
The first day of June was perfect. Both Nevenko (31st May) and Glavani park (1st June / 5th year open) celebrated their birthdays.
For the first week we had some sunny weather with intermittent storms, 5 groups visited us and enjoyed the ropes and their BBQs. We had a lot of fun. Then the second week started with a lot more rain.
We had a couple of individual customers but in between them and the rain we accomplished a few jobs.
– we continually cut the grass all around the park
– we raked again and cleared the new zorb ball road of every stick and stone
– we checked every game, platform, safety feature around the park
– we had our annual inspection by ERCA (European Ropes Course Association), the highest certification for ropes courses
– we fixed and/or changed a couple of things in the park as advised by our annual inspection
– we put safety onto the next level with some upgrades in the park
– we had all harnesses checked and passed by a qualified climbing instructor
– we had delivery of our new excavator for kids which meant building a “pit full of balls ready for excavation”
Now, it’s time for more customers, and more fun. See you all in the summer.